PRICES (10 PEOPLE)
Weekend: 405 €
One night: 225 €
Week: 1035 €
Possibility of an extra bed: 13 € per person and night
• It's essential to visit the Castle of Montsonís
• Castles Route Lleida: complete the route visiting the castles of Montclar, Pallargues, Florejacs, Vicfred, Arbeca, Mur and Vicfred
• Ornithological outings
• Space wildlife very close (amphibians, birds...)
• Scenic routes in the area: Vilanova Meià, Alòs de Balaguer...
• Walks around Montsonís and visit the Monastery of Salgar and its caves
• Enjoy the markets and fairs of the area: Melon Fair and The Pig Slaughter in Artesa de Segre, Nougat Fair in Agramunt, Partridge Fair in Vilanova de Meià...
• Medieval Route in Balaguer
• Visit the Iberian remains in Antona
• Trekking to the Mu Gorge
Large and comfortable stone house restored in the main street of Montsonís, quiet medieval village dominated by its castle -it can be visit, and splendid views of the Segre Valley and Montsec mountains. For those that also enjoy a warm and quiet with friends or family wish to rural and know the area, the house offers a portfolio containing a multitude of activities to perform.
The house is three floors: the entrance leads into the hall, where access to the living room and dining room with balcony overlooking the valley, kitchen, fireplace and wide a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom. Upstairs are distributed four bedrooms, two of them with two single beds (one of these rooms can become triple and the other has a terrace with stunning views of the valley) and two beds marriage. The windows overlooking the main street and the valley. On this floor there are two bathrooms.