PRICES (2 PEOPLE)
Weekend: 165,50 €
Stay 1 night: 95 €
Week HS: 475 €
Week LS: 390 €
HS: August and the rest of the year
LS: May, june, july and september
Possibility of 4 additional beds: 13 € per person et night
• It's essential visiting the Montsonís Castle
• Castles Route of Lleida: complete it visiting the castles of Montclar, Pallargues, Florejacs, Vicfred, Arbeca and Mur
• Ornithological outings
• Space to whatch close wildlife (amphibians, birds...)
• Scenic routes in the area: Vilanova Meià, Alòs de Balaguer...
• Walks around Montsonís and visit the Monastery of Salgar and its caves
• Enjoy the markets and fairs of the area: Fira del Meló i Matança del Porc in Artesa de Segre, Fira del Torró in Agramunt, Fira de la Perdiu in Vilanova de Meià...
• Medieval Route in Balaguer
• Visit the Iberian remains in Antona
• Trekking to the Mu Gorge
Small restored house that preserves its most ancient structure, is located in the charming village of Montsonís, quiet little town dominated by its medieval castle, in the region of La Noguera.
It has two floors: you enter the house from the street and come straight to the living room with fireplace and kitchen beyond. We go upstairs where there is a double room and bathroom with a shower of venetian style. The house can extend its capacity with four squares, two in a double room and two in the living room (sofa - bed). On the ground floor there is a court with table and chairs and barbecue for work, overlooking the valley.
You can expand capacity by combining the stay with Cal Valeri - Ref. 1075
Possibility to order breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. It can be consumed in the tasting space "La Botiga de Montsonís" or in the house.